Khalid Mahmood is the principal attorney in the firm. He received a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree in 1993 from Punjab Law College in Lahore, Pakistan. He received his masters degree (LL.M.) in international legal studies from American University Washington College of Law in 1998. Mr. Mahmood is a member of Virginia & Maryland Bar. Practicing since 2000, he has gained expertise in the fields of General Litigation, Immigration, Bankruptcy, Auto Accident/Personal Injury, and Contested divorce. Mr. Mahmood handles both Jury and Non-Jury cases.
- All Virginia State Courts
- All Maryland State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland (Greenbelt & Baltimore)
- Northern Virginia Bankruptcy Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association